Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photo shoot fun

I borrowed my Dad’s fun Nikon SLR camera, I love my Nikon Coolpix but as a point and shoot it’s just not the same as a SLR. I had some fun with everyone the last few days…

Buzz was his usually silly self, and yes that is a new birthday shirt. And for someone who LOVES to be naked or just in his underwear, this shirt was perfect for him

DSC_0008

DSC_0007

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0009DSC_0010

DSC_0012DSC_0015

DSC_0030

DSC_0017

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aww, and then we got cute for the last shot. Thanks buddy.

 

Sophie in the sunset last night…

DSC_0027

Threatened by the camera? Bark.

DSC_0029

Interested in the camera? Give it a stare down.

DSC_0031

“Sophie! Sophie! Wanna snack? Go for walk?”

WHAT? Mommy your SO mean! (I gatta do what I gatta do for a head turn shot. And she DID get a snack)

DSC_0033

DSC_0034DSC_0035

Aunt Susie was over! Rocking her super short hair, loving Sophie!

Tink this morning. That coat drove me nuts, plus her hair was down. She was in a feisty mood, and became a ninja with that little tickly stem of hers…

DSC_0052DSC_0055

DSC_0056

DSC_0057

LOVE the action shots she give. Thanks Tink.

And that’s all this Momarazzi’s got for now. Hope you all have a rock star day. I’m going to drink a pot of coffee and attempt to do something productive around my house today!

JCat McGack

 

THIS shot of me got some great reviews on Facebook, so I’m thinking it’s a good one of me. Best shots of me? In my car. (in park of coarse) I get the best lighting there!

Interview Day April 2012

No comments: