Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sleeping Arrangements

Bed for 5

This is my family.

Well minus two cats, who have already been banned from this room. THIS is 5 of us. I’m the frowny stick figure at the bottom edge of this picture.

It ALL started with my husband working his LONG job at Wrigley Field. I get to go to bed, aaalllll stretched out. Enjoying this king to myself.

Of coarse before long, our beloved boxer, Sophie, needs to sleep here with me. I usually push for her to sleep in her bed on the floor in our room. But since Ed was at work, I’ll let the 60 pound baby take his spot!

Blue comes home and as always it’s us, with Sophie. Now Mr. Alex comes along lately and finds himself some property on our bed. USUALLY all sad like a lost puppy curled up at the end of the bed.

And this is rare for Miss Mia, she’s a rock star of sleeping in her own bed. But if you get up in the middle of the night. Why who would want to be left out of this party?

Not really all to sure WHEN Ed decided to sleep at an angle. All I know is I woke up with the alarm at 6:45 am with Ed’s foot on my face (lucky for him I’m a foot person. Didn’t bother me. Just confused) I sit up to find this arrangement of bodies in my bed.

First thought.

We COULD fit the two cat in here.

Second thought.

Get the camera. Edit with doodle circles. Blog about it.

So how does one deal with these bed buddies? I mean I LOVE my children, love my dog like my child, BUT I draw the line at MY bed. Anyone else have this issue? Will it ever end? Will I be hugging the edge of my bed forever? Should I move onto the Princess/Tinkerbell bedroom, and Ed to the Star Wars bedroom?

JCat McGack

No comments: