Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ducky.

 

The other day Buzz, looked at me and said “I love you Ducky!”

I said “Am I Ducky?”

He replied “YES! You are my Ducky. I love you Ducky, love my Ducky. Hug Ducky!”

He did this in front of Blue, and he got a good laugh out of it. Asking him what it meant? Buzz said “It’s her name now. No more Mommy, she’s my Ducky, and I love her.”

It’s been a week, and I’m still called Ducky. Sometimes I call him Ducky back. He loves it. I have no idea where it came from, or why. I need not understand, but I will embrace his creativity to give me a nickname.

So at dinner last night Buzz says with his sweet boy voice “Love you my Ducky” and Blue said “What about me? What is my new name” And Buzz scrunched his face and said “Bad. Ducky.”

“I’ll stick with Daddy, thankyouverymuch” said Blue. And we all laughed. He’s started calling his sister Mimi, which she loves, and she’s called him Weaky (his baby nickname from her) and it’s cute. For Blue? We will probably stick with Daddy, till something better then Bad Ducky comes along.

JCat McGack aka Ducky

No comments: