Monday, December 5, 2011

To Do List (in no particular order)

  • Return movies to the library (Ramona & Beezus and Wall-E)
  • Straighten up the hall closet, it’s getting a bit avalanche-y.
  • Put away the books in the front library room (Kids make a pile when they are done. I am a bit OCD on where the books go back on the shelves)
  • Pack up Lucy’s stuff, she’s going home today! (my in-laws cat has been here all weekend)
  • Vacuum Buzz’s room (Lucy’s room over the weekend) and take his stuff from Tink’s room back to his (yes I had both my 3 and 5 year old in the same room for 4 nights. INSANITY!)
  • Dishes, and pick up the kitchen table.
  • Laundry. Pffftt.
  • and if I’ve got nothing else better to do, fold the 3 loads in the loft, put away the 3 baskets of random crap, and sort the bin of summer clothes (keep or donate)
  • All while entertaining a 3 year old, and Sophie the boxer.

So there you go. Enjoy my list, I’m going to go enjoy some coffee, and eggs. Then procrastinate some more, and then start my list of todo’s!

Happy Monday!

JCat McGack

No comments: