Nothing says a good post like being jacked up on coffee with no breakfast. This will be one of those bullet style posts… to much to say, to much caffeine in system to focus for more then a sentence, and GO…
- I forgot to eat breakfast today. Damn internet kept me away… somehow I managed to make coffee and feed the kids and pet though?
- I am a Shutterfly whore. LOVE them, LOVE their many coupons, LOVE I can use them all at once, LOVE their books and prints. Especially around the Holiday’s I am ONE with them. Daily.
- I’m so coffee jittery right now when I pause to think of what to type, I do that finger tapping thing, where I don’t push the keys but I just tap them… anyone else?
- Linked my Twitter account @JCat_McGack to my FB page… pretty sure that will annoy people soon… but I’m not one to care… maybe…
- Excited I’m not tied down by a deadline today. Wednesday I was finishing up my BFF’s birthday present, a tote bag from her old t-shirt, and yesterday I was a zombie, but I still managed to spend 6 hours with Shutterfly to make a book, pick out my 75 free prints, make another project, and save a shitload of $$ my coupon crazy friends are proud.
- I’ve been blog shopping. Not for a me personally, but for ones to read. I’m thinking I’ll be checking into SITS girls more often again, need more fuel…
- On that note, I’m happy to say my dear friend of 28 years has started blogging again. For the love of the blogosphere, there was a hole in our universe when she left…Maternal Mirth. Glad she’s back.
- I wish people would leave comments HERE on my posts… sigh… need to get blog friends to comment, can’t seem to rely on the real world people from Facebook no matter how many times I post my blog there… wankers. (unless you’re a FB friend and were going to comment… your not a wanker…)
- I need to clean Buzz’s room. There are toys everywhere… but I also dumped out a basket of clean clothes (2 months ago) and have yet to pick them up. We just get him dressed from the floor pile. (don’t judge.)
- I hope the Leappad’s we bought the kids are as cool as we think they will be. The only bad thing is they go by battery (BOOOOO) I bought rechargeable ones, but thinking we will break down and buy (yes separate) the wall plug
bought Buzz the green one with Toy Story 3, and Cars game, plus a $20 app credit.
Tink is getting purple/pink one with Tangled game, and since she’s in school she gets Mr. Pencil game. (they can share them) and a $20 app card for her too.
- Oh my Cannon point and shoot that I’ve had for 9 months has no flash… that is awesome for night time, and indoor pictures. For paparazzi's sake, someone just buy me a nice camera already. Sigh.
- Excited to host Christmas this year for Blue’s family, small gathering of about 30 people… yikes.
- Now getting stabby… must eat… early lunch? Late breakfast? A bit of both…
Happy Saturday, leave a comment. Pffftt.