Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween... in pictures...

We all know we love the blog posts that are full of fun pictures, and less words. Gives our brains a break. So here's our Halloween... in pictures... and few words...
Buzz doesn't attend school yet, so the library 'Story Time' was his party. He thought it was the best party. Ever. 

 Tink (the littlest blonde in the Snow Princess outift) was SO excited that I was a room mom for Halloween, she was awesome with her girlfriends, ALL princesses of some sort (what are the odds that her and her good friend Bella were BOTH Snow Princesses?) This makes me SO happy to see her with friends!
 I was 'Wonder Mom' simple, yes it tells you something. I'm awesome...
I spent about 4 hours with the above supplies to make the below Frankie boxes. YES I love paper crafts so the hours of work didn't bother me. It didn't matter that the kids destroyed them to get the candy out. The 8 room moms that were there saw them, and loved them and that's all that matters. 


We started this tradition with Blue, he likes to paint the pumpkins, so we thought the kids would too. And what kid doesn't LOVE to paint a mess all over a pumpkin?!

Blue painted the enemy team on his pumpkin. A Green Bay Slacker. And then after posing with the hammer we thought multiple steak knives through the head was a better idea... (note pumpkin was then moved to a VERY high shelf away from the kids)

 This little guy was starting to get soft, so I went all creative on him... cutting one hole for some fangs, and adding two thumb tacks... by the next day his lid caved in and the one tack eye was all mushed out.
 This was my big project. I love to carve this way and went with a BIG funny face...
This one was WAY easier then last years carving project...
See inspiration... Sophie...

See pumpkin that took me 3 hours and 2 pots of coffee!

So after a long October of being sick, we did enjoy the last week and a half of events. Hope your Halloween was safe, and full of more then enough candy!!

Jcat McGack

No comments: