Monday, April 30, 2012

Confetti Kids for the summer

Theater-Summer-Camp

 

I’ve got something to plug, and I’m proud to do this. IF you live in the Minooka, Channahon, Joliet, Shorewood, Plainfield, Morris… you get my point right? Anyway IF you live in the area of Minooka. AND have someone you know that is between the ages of 6 and 13 years of age.

LOVES theater, acting, stage, the Confetti Kids Theater Camp is AWESOME. I had the pleasure of hanging out for a day during this camp and it’s WORTH the $140. for it.

It’s ALL aspects of the word ‘Theater’ from writing, learning the stage, performing, set work… it was a great time for the few hours I was there.

Read this post I did about my costume and stage work I did….

The TRAC house or Three Rivers Art Council is a NON for profit organization that supports ALL the local arts. THIS is just a part of all the amazing things they do.

You can call them, ask questions, find them on facebook and sign up for this Theater Camp.

SPACE is limited, sign up and get your kid in for some great summer fun!

Think, Create, Exist!

JCat McGack

No comments: